1) Clean the tag with rubbing alcohol.
2) Take the template of Aloha Kitty and place under a smooth clear surface.
3) Place the rhinestones and flatbacks over the pattern of the template.
4) Take a 3 inch length of the clear packing tape and cover the crystals making
Sure that the rhinestones remain in formation.
5) When you lift up the tape, the pattern will be stuck to the tape while exposing
the backing of the rhinestones. Apply the GS Hypo Cement to the exposed
backings and then apply the tape to the dog tag.
6) Wait about 15 minutes for the glue to set, then remove the tape. Most of the
rhinestones should remain on the dog tag, but if any come off with the tape, just put a small dot of glue where it belongs on the tag and replace the rhinestone.
7) Wait about an hour for the tag to fully cure.
© 2010 Ben Franklin
All Projects List