1. Measure & Mix resin accurately according to Jewelry Resin packaging.
2. Pour a small amount of mixed resin into bezel.
3. Place objects where desired.
4. If bubbles appear, pop with toothpick.
5. Fill bezel with resin slightly higher than the rim.
6. After curing, trim and sand edges.
There are any number of objects that can be added to jewelry bezels to create an endless array of patterns and textures. Paper and photos can be inserted, and pigments, dyes, metallic powders, oil & acrylic paints can also be added.
© 2013 Ben Franklin
All Projects List