1. Fold lavender cardstock in half, lengthwise to create a 5x7” card.
2. Tape Washi paper strip onto middle of card, set aside.
3. Place stencil face down, on light box, place pink cardstock, texture side down on stencil.
4. Trace outline of design with stylus tool. (Tip: You don’t need to “color-in” whole design, tracing just the outline raises the design)
5. Carefully, flip over both pink cardstock and stencil so that both designs match up.
6. Using Q-tips & chalk, color in flowers and branches. (Tip: Load Q-tip with chalk, use circular motions to color in)
7. Remove stencil and clean where needed with chalk eraser.
8. Punch all 4 corners using the corner rounder punch. (Optional: Chalk all edges with flower’s color chalk)
9. Tape pink cardstock to white cardstock.
10. Punch all four corners of the dark purple cardstock, using the corner adorner punch.
11. Then place pink & white cardstock inside of punched corners.
12. Finally, tape onto middle of card over Washi paper strip.
© 2008 Ben Franklin
All Projects List