1. Cut cupcake strand into pieces. Put the beads in the desired order you want your bracelet to lie. You probably won’t use all of the beads.
2. Cut a 5” length of Craft wire.
3. On one end of the wire make a loop by following the instructions in Figure A.
4. On the other end of the wire string a 4mm bicone, star spacer, bead from cupcake strand, star spacer, and 4mm bicone.
5. Make a loop flush against the beads you strung.
6. Repeat steps 2 to 5 with all the beads in the cupcake strand that you are going to use.
Dangles (These will be dangling on the jump ring between the beads you made in the above steps)
1. On a head pin thread a bicone.
2. Make a loop following the instructions in Figure B.
3. Repeat steps 1-2. (Make as many as desired, from 4 to 6 per section)
*** you can substitute jiggle bells instead of the bicones.
1. Following Figure C, open a jump ring.
2. On the jump ring, hook the “first” bead (from the cupcake strand), half of the amount of bicones you want in each section, the next bead (from the cupcake strand) and the other half of the bicones.
3. Close Jump Ring.
4. Repeat steps 1-3 to the desired length of your bracelet following the pattern you laid out.
5. Next us the oval jump rings to attach the closures.
© 2008 Ben Franklin
All Projects List