1. First use the rubbing alcohol and paper towel to clean the surface of the dog tag.
2. Take your embellishment button and remove the shank on the back with wire cutters.
3. Use the 2 part epoxy to glue down the button, work with small batches of the glue at a time because it will get gummy within 3 minutes. You can use scratch paper to mix the small batches of glue. You will have about 2 minutes to move the objects being glued if needed. Use the craft pick to smear on the glue, work in small areas at a time.
4. Glue the flatbacks around the button, using carious sizes will allow you to fill up
5. The glue will be set in 10 minutes and fully cured in 1 hour.
After the glue has cured, attach the dog tag to your finding of choice.
© 2013 Ben Franklin
All Projects List