1. Snip the head off of 8 head pins, keeping your wire cutters flush with the head.
This will allow for the maximum of usable wire
2. Using the round nose pliers, form a loop at one end of 6 of the wire
3. Thread an 8mm pearl, 4mm bicone, 6mm pearl and a 4mm bicone onto each of the
6 wires. Form a loop. Attach a pearl/crystal link to each loop of the
4. For the remaining two wires from step 1, form a wrapped loop at the end of each wire.
Before finishing the wrapped loop be sure to attach each wire to the top of
5. Thread on a bead cap, 8mm round and another bead cap. Then form a wrapped loop.
Attach the earring wire to the top loop. Repeat for the second earring
6. Thread 4 head pins with a 6mm bicone each. Form a wrapped loop; be sure to attach
the drops to the outer links as shown in the photograph
7. Thread 2 head pins with an 8mm round each. Form a wrapped loop; be sure to
attach the drops to the center links as shown in the photograph
© 2011 Ben Franklin
All Projects List