1. Form a 3/4" ball with the first color clay and slightly
flatten the ball. Shape the second color clay into a cone shape
(3/4" w x 1-1/2" h).
2. Place the round flattened clay on top of the cone.
3. Insert smaller end of the flower tool into the flattened end
of the cone.
4. Roll tool around the inside of the cone to spread the clay.
5. Use scissors to cut five petals into the cone about 1/3 of
the way down.
6. Shape each petal as desired and spread out in floral design.
- HeartyŽ Air Dry clay - Any Color
- Flower Shaping Tool, Set of 2 (Item #1580)
- Clay Scissors (Item #1581)
- Color Scale (Item #1577)
- Cling Wrap or Resealable Plastic Bag
each petal as desired and
spread out in a floral design.