1) With the Big Shot and Sizzix die cut out the purse shape from red or green cardstock.
2) Use the glue inkpad to stamp the poinsettia design on the purse.
3) Sprinkle flock on the wet glue ink and press down on flock.
4) Shake off excess flock.
5) Use the tape to adhere the flap of the envelope to the inside of the card.
6) With the green ink, stamp the words onto the envelope.
7) Attach the button to the purse with a glue dot.
8) Wrap the holly sprig around the handles to close the purse.
1) Place scrap paper over the handles and purse flap to protect them while stamping.
2) If the flock is missing from part of the design, use a glue pen to fill in the missing
parts and reapply the flock.
© 2008 Ben Franklin
All Projects List