NOTE: Refer to the pictured sample to help with placement of pieces.
1) Take the 1” x 2” piece of black cardstock and snip a jagged edge along one side for the hair (refer to pictured sample). Place on top of one 2” x 3 1/4” green cardstock, aligning the edges. Attach with the double stick tape.
2) Take the black 1/16” x 2” strip and cut into one 1” length and three 1/4” lengths. Place the 1’ length at an angle along the forehead, below the hair. Place the 1/4” pieces across to create the “stitches” Use the Sakura Quickie glue pen to glue the pieces down.
3) For the eyes, punch one 5/16” circle and one 1/2” circle from black cardstock. From the white cardstock, punch one 1/4” circles and two 1/8” circles. On the 1/2” black circle, place one white 1/8” circle and one 1/4” circle. Use the Quickie glue pen to glue down. Place the remaining white 1/8” circle onto the black 5/16” circle and glue in place. Place the eyes onto the face below the stitches.
4) Take the 1” x 1” purple cardstock and use the 1/2” circle punch to cut out just a half circle. Place below the eyes for the mouth and glue in place.
5) Take the two 1/4” x 1/2” green cardstock pieces and place vertically onto each end of the 3/16” x 3” green cardstock strip for the electrodes. Place the strip along the back of the head towards the bottom, with an electrode sticking out on both sides. Glue strip in place.
6) Fill the candy stick bag with candy. Place Frankie’s head at the top of the bag and tape in place. Take the remaining 2” x 3 1/4” green cardstock and place behind, aligning the edges. Tape in place with the top of the candy stick bag sandwiched between.
© 2012 Ben Franklin
All Projects List