Funky Face Pin
By Judy Ross
- HeartyŽ Air Dry clay - Black (Item #1304)
- Small Face Mold
- Rub 'n Buff - Gold, Copper and Silver or metallic paint
- Assorted Rubber Stamps
- 18 Gauge Gold Wire
- Wire Mesh - Copper
- Old CD
- Gold Beads
- Paint Brush
- Baby Powder
- Bar Pin 1"
- Non-Stick Craft Sheet or Mat
- E-6000 Glue
- Paper Plate
- Cosmetic Sponge
- Heat Gun
1. Keep all clay in airtight zip lock bags so clay does not dry out.
2. Use water to smooth clay before it dries.
3. Use hand lotion (on hands) so clay does not stick to hands.ands.
1. Cut up an old CD into small pieces. Optional - heat CD with
heat gun to make cutting easier.
2. Pick 2 pieces that look good together and cover with black HeartyŽ
clay. Wrap tightly around pieces. You may not want to
cover the entire back with clay. Position pieces and pinch to
3. Dust rubber stamps and face mold with baby powder.
4.Press rubber stamps into clay. Lift and look at the great
impression you made!
5. Use small pieces of clay and press into face mold. Lift out
and attach to the piece.
6. Apply small amount of paint to your clay pieces.
7. Use E-6000 glue to adhere wire mesh, gold wire, beads and feathers
to the pin. Allow to dry 5-10 minutes and glue the bar pin to
8. Completed pin will set within a few hours and will completely dry
within 24 hours.