Quick Thanksgiving Window Card
Project by Lynn
1) 5-1/2 x 4-1/4 speckled card blank
2) One small feather with brown, gray, and beige colors
1) 2-1/2 square acetate (recycled packaging)
2) Give thanks and turkey time stickers EK success
3) Mono Aqua glue
1) 2 square punch
1) Punch square ½ from bottom and Ύ from right side of card front.
2) Glue the acetate behind the punched opening.
3) Glue the feather to the inside of the card so it shows behind the window.
4) Adhere the givethanks sticker along the left side of the card.
5) Adhere the turkey time sticker to the inside of the card so that it wont show in the window.
1) Use the gobblegobble sticker on the inside of the card instead of the turkeytime one.
© 2006 Ben Franklin Crafts, Inc.