Gratitude Autumn Leaf Card
Project by Lynn
1) 5-1/2 x 4-1/4 olive green textured card blank
2) 4-7/8 x 2-1/8 white cardstock
3) Autumn Word Borders rubber stamp set Hero Arts
4) Leafy Block rubber stamp- Stampendous
5) Loose small maple leaves in package All State Floral Craft Inc.
6) Memories Mists (autumn colors) merlot, margarita, amaretto, mango lemonade
7) 5-1/2 x 3 Nest bronze woven fiber netting with gold sparkle
8) Versa Magic ink pads thatched straw and jumbo java
9) Encore ink pad copper
10) Stamp n Stuff embossing powder copper tinsel
11) FabricTac glue Beacon Adhesives
12) Heiko tape
1) 1 maple leaf paper punch (optional)
2) Heat gun
1) Lay punched or cut out maple leaf shapes on white cardstock.
2) Spray the Memories Mists over the cardstock moving the maple leaf shapes.
3) With copper ink, stamp the Leafy Block rubber stamp on the sprayed cardstock.
4) Dust the copper tinsel embossing powder over the stamped image and heat with heat gun until
the powder melts.
5) Using Heiko tape and FabriTac layer the netting and stamped cardstock onto the upper part of
the blank card.
6) Smudge a little of the Jumbo Java ink onto a small maple leaf and glue the leaf onto the left
bottom corner of the card.
7) Using the Thatched Straw ink stamp the word gratitude at the bottom of the card.
© 2006 Ben Franklin Crafts, Inc.