1) Paint the wooden napkin ring with the red acrylic paint, let dry.
2) Take the silver brad and break off the two fastener tabs. Place onto the painted napkin ring in the upper half for the gumball machine’s knob.
3) Take the silver DecoColor marker and paint a U shaped, colored in, for the gumball slot.
4) Remove the ornament hanger cap. Fill the plastic ornament with the facet beads, about 2/3 full. Put the hanger cap back on.
5) Place the filled ornament onto the painted napkin ring and make sure it sits straight up. Glue the ball ornament to the napkin ring with the E-6000 glue.
6) Optional – tie a ribbon bow onto the top cap.
© 2012 Ben Franklin
All Projects List