1) Stamp the words and house on the outside of the orange card using black ink.
2) After the ink is dry, randomly stamp the ghost using white ink.
3) Emboss the ghosts with crystal transparent embossing powder.
4) Trim off 1/8” all around the black card blank.
5) On the black card, 1” inch from both the left and right side of the fold, make a 1”cut through both layers.
6) Reverse fold the inner portion of the black card to form a platform.
7) With silver ink stamp ‘BOO!’ on the top of the inside flap of the black card.
8) Emboss the word with the stardust silver embossing powder.
9) Using the Merikan tape attach the black card to the inside of the orange one. (Be sure that the platform is popped out and not taped shut.)
10) Stick the sticker ghosts on and behind the platform.
11) Apply cornstarch to the parts of the stickers that you don’t want stuck down.
© 2008 Ben Franklin
All Projects List