1) Fold the printed cardstock so the front flap measures 5-1/2”long.
2) Make a top spine 5/16” wide.
3) Fold the cardstock again so the back cover measures 5-3/4” long.
4) Use the tape to adhere the ll”x4-11/16”black cardstock to the inside of the cover, leaving the ½” bottom flap unlined.
5) Insert all six of the 5-1/2”x 4-11/16” pieces of card stock into the matchbook and staple in place.
6) Use more of the double stick tape to adhere the Happy Halloween ribbon onto the ½” bottom flap to cover the staples.
7) With the black ink, stamp the cat design onto the 5-1/2”x 4-3/4” black cardstock.
8) Sprinkle the Stamp ‘n Bond onto the wet ink design.
9) Heat the cat design and dust with the black flock while it is sticky.
10) Dust off the cat, cut it out, and tie the orange ribbon around its neck.
11) Adhere the cat cutout to the front of the card with the pop dots.
© 2007 Ben Franklin
All Projects List