1) Trace the Ori Yoki unsnapped cup onto the black cardstock (the top edge will not fit).
2) Cut out the cup and mark where the snaps should be.
3) Use the bone folder to score fold marks on the cut out cup (refer to the Ori Yoki cup).
4) Punch out holes where the snaps should be on the cup.
5) Trim the edge that will be the cup lip with the deckle-edge scissors.
6) With silver ink print ‘trick or treat’ randomly over the outside of the cup.
7) Assemble the cup using the brads.
8) Stamp on the white card stock using the black ink and Happy Haunt set.
9) Color in the images with watercolor pencils and paint with water.
10) Trim the left and right edges of the orange cardstock with the deckle-edge scissors.
11) Adhere the stamped white cardstock to the orange cardstock using Merikan tape.
12) Using black ink, stamp the ribbon with the spider border.
13) Fill the treat bag, tie it with the ribbon, and insert the bag into the cup holder.
1) If you cannot find orange brads, you can paint plain ones with acrylic paint.
2) You can use the words included in the Happy Haunt set to stamp the background on the black paper if you don’t have the Happy Halloween Clear Design set.
© 2008 Ben Franklin
All Projects List