1) Cut out the take out box and assemble it with the tape.
2) Cut off two of the side top flaps and punch holes on those sides.
3) Stamp the words on the ribbon and tie it through the holes.
4) Die cut the arms and feet from the white cardstock using the Mimmy Sizzlet.
5) Die cut the head from the white paper using the Hello Kitty Sizzlet.
6) Die cut the cupcake liner and bow from the printed paper.
7) Color in the eyes, whiskers, and nose.
8) Die cut the whip cream from the white paper and glitter it.
9) Punch out the scallop oval and cut out the orange oval.
10) Assemble the Hello Kitty with costume and attach it to the orange oval.
11) Adhere the orange oval to the black one and use pop dots to attach it to the box.
12) Fill the box with candy or a decorated cupcake.
© 2008 Ben Franklin
All Projects List