Happy Holidays Penguin Card
Project By Lynn
1) Happy Holidays rubber stamp (Inkadinkado)
2) Versa Magic night sky ink pad
3) One penguin from garland (Young Craft)
4) Iridescent artificial snow bits
5) Iridescent clear embossing powder
6) 2-1/2” x 2-1/2” clear acetate
7) 4-14” x 5-1/2” white card blank
8) 4-1/4” x 5-1/2” mint green card blank
9) Heiko tape
10) Foam mounting tape
11) Mono Aqua glue
1) 2” square punch
3) Heat gun
1) Stamp the words on the lower half of the card.
2) Emboss the words with the powder and heat gun.
3) Punch out square in upper half of white card.
4) Glue the acetate to the back of the card window.
5) Line the edges of the back of the acetate with foam tape being careful not to leave any gaps or remove the backing on the tape.
6) Line the edges and near the spine of the green card with Heiko tape but do NOT remove the backing of the tape.
7) Insert the green card into the white one and remove just the cover on the tape near the spine.
8) Carefully fill the well (made by the foam tape) with snow bits and penguin.
9) Remove the backing on the foam tape and quickly press green card onto white.
10) Remove the Heiko tape backing from the edges of the green card and press to seal.
© 2006 Ben Franklin Crafts, Inc.