1. On the “Grassy Green” Double Mates cardstock, trace the Acrylic Frame including the cut-out circle. Remove frame. Place frame on cardstock next to the traced design and trace again. Now you should have a piece approx. 7” x 10”. Fold the cardstock in half. Crease and unfold.
2. Draw a straight horizontal line under the bottom of the circles. Cut out the circle on the left side. Cut out the upper right hand area along the crease-fold and horizontal line.
3. With Corner Adorner, punch out all 4 corners of 1 white rectangle cardstock.
4. Then tuck in Red Cardstock under heart corners and adhere picture with tape runner to center.
5. On smaller white cardstock, write “Nice?” in Red Pen and adhere to Red cardstock with tape runner.
6. Slip Green cardstock into door knob frame and tie assorted ribbon through the circle of the frame. (this stabilizes the green cardstock)
7. Adhere holly berry and leaves buttons to top and bottom of frame with mini glue dots.
8. On outside flap, cut edge with scallop edge scissors.
9. Cut a 3” ribbon and mini glue dot them to scalloped edge. Cover inside ribbon end with a small square cut out of Velcro.
10. On White cardstock adhere picture and “Merry Christmas” buttons with mini glue dots to outside to flap. Write with red pen… “Have You Been NAUGHTY or…”
Optional: You can decorate the inside of flap and backside of frame the same way.
© 2007 Ben Franklin
All Projects List