Using the Accu cut Die system, cut out two grad caps from cardstock.
1) Take the 1 ½” x 7 ½” strip of cardstock and score ¼” in from both edges along the length of the strip.
2) Next, measure in 2 ½” from each short edge and score vertically.
3) Crease at the scored lines and unfold. Place the double stick tape along the ¼” scored sections. At these vertical scored lines, snip to the horizontally scored lines, at all four points.
4) Crease at the scored lines and unfold. Place the double stick tape along the ¼” scored sections.
5) Remove the tape from the middle sections. Fold up the side sections, forming like a “U” shape.
6) Remove the protective covering from the tape from only one side of the U. Place on the wrong side of a grad cap die cut.
7) Remove the protective covering on the tape on the other side. Align the other grad cap die and adhere.
8) Decorate the outside of the grad caps by outlining with Stickles glitter glue. Let dry. Fill pocket with goodies.
© 2008 Ben Franklin
All Projects List