1. Fold both 4x4” square cardstocks in half. (Use bone folder to create a crisp crease.)
2. Then fold the 2x4” rectangles in half, lengthwise; creating 2x2” squares.
3. Open folded squares and fold it, backwards, into a triangle; matching corner points.
4. Open up triangle with a diamond shape on top, bottom and sides. The sides should have the backward fold running across it.
5. Push down, with finger, in the middle of all the folds. This should fold the cardstock into a diamond shape with sides that fold in from each side.
6. Punch a 1/8” hole in the corner with the folds.
7. Take the ½ yard of ribbon and cut in half. Tie both ribbons into a bow through the hole.
8. Tape a top and bottom diamond together to form the album.
9. Trace and cut out lip pattern from red cardstock.
10. Tape on moving eye and lips.
11. With gold stickles draw scallop shaped scales on front of album next to eye.
12. Fill album with pictures and embellish.
© 2008 Ben Franklin
All Projects List