1. Fold the 1" x 5" cardstock strip wrap it around the lollipop (look at the blue lollipop at the top for a side-view).
2. Use a strip of double stick tape down the center back of the paper before putting the lollipop in. This will keep the lollipop from moving around.
3. Punch a 1/8" hole on both sides of the lollipop stick.
4. Threaded a 9" piece of ribbon through the holes and tie a bow.
5. Stamp and color image. Use the Cleaver Lever (green) circle punch to punch out the stamped image.
6. Punch a printed cardstock using the Clever Lever (yellow) flower punch. Use the double-stick-tape to mount the stamped piece on top of the flower. Mount to the lollipop with the double-stick-tape.
© 2008 Ben Franklin
All Projects List