Instructions (Napkin Ring)
1. Cut approximately 16” of wire.
2. Curl one end of wire to prevent beads from falling off. String beads on wire and loop to create two circles approximately 2” in diameter.
3. Take ends of wire and twist together to secure. This holds the two circles in place to make the napkin ring.
4. Using a jump ring attach the heart charm to the ring to accent.
5. Slide napkin ring around napkin to add a decorative touch to your dinner setting…
Instructions (Wine Ring)
1. Cut approximately 10” of wire.
2. Curl one end of wire to prevent beads from falling off. String beads on wire & curl other end of wire to secure beads.
3. Loosely wrap beaded wire around the stem of glass.
4. Using a jump ring attach the heart charm to the top end of wire.
5. This completes your wine ring.
*Make a set of two for a personal dinning setting or as a beautiful gift.
© 2012 Ben Franklin
All Projects List