Love is in the Air...
Project by Lynn
1) 4-1/4”x 5-1/2” light pink card blank
2) Pink cardstock large enough to stamp the bold heart frame
3) Perfectly Clear Bold Heart stamp set – Stampendous
4) Fishy Fluffles – Stampendous
5) Brilliant coffee bean ink pad – Tsukineko
6) Versa Magic pixie dust pink ink pad - Tsukineko
7) Pink sparkle embossing powder
8) Sparkle Rub-On Romantic Hearts – Cloud 9
9) Heart Sparklers Red stickers – Stampendous
10) Gel or soufflé pens – Sakura
11) Acetate to cover heart opening – recycled from packaging
12) Clear glue
1) Heat gun
2) Small detail scissors or X-acto knife
3) Sharpie pen
1) Using pink ink, stamp the large bold flowered heart image near the fold of the card.
2) Emboss the heart with the pink sparkle embossing powder.
3) Cut out the inner portion of the heart.
4) Place the acetate over the heart opening and trace the shape slightly bigger than the opening.
5) With the scissors trim out the acetate heart.
6) Glue the acetate inside the card to make a window and let the glue dry.
7) Stamp the bold heart frame onto the pink cardstock.
8) Cut out frame and glue it (design side down) inside the card over the acetate window.
9) With the brown ink color only the words “love is in the air” and print on the front of the card.
10) Clean the stamp and ink only the cat image with the brown ink and stamp it near the bottom of the card.
11) Stamp (in brown ink) “Happy Heart Day “ above and to the right of the cat image so that it won’t show in the window.
12) Apply rub-on and sticker hearts onto acetate front and inside the card.
© 2006 Ben Franklin Crafts, Inc.