1) Two different 6”x 6” Halloween papers (Making Memories)
2) Mad Scientist stickers (Martha Stewart Crafts)
3) Double sided adhesive Halloween stickers (Martha Stewart Crafts)
4) Black and orange glitter (Martha Stewart Crafts)
5) Flourishes clear rubber stamps (Autumn Leaves)
6) Distress brown and blue ink pads (Ranger)
7) Brlliance black ink pad
8) Rub-on letters (optional)
9) Green rhinestones for owl eyes (optional)
10) Spider stickers (optional)
11) Skeleton rubber stamp (unknown maker)
12) All-purpose glue in wide-tip applicator (Martha Stewart Crafts)
1) Paper Trimmer (Fiskar)
1) Cut each of the 6”x 6” cardstock papers in half.
2) Crease each of the four pieces of cardstock in half in both directions.
3) Fold each short end of the papers up to meet the center creases.
4) The result will be that each of the four pieces will have crease marks forming eight
5) Arrange two of the matching 3”x6” pieces next to each other (horizontally) with the unprinted sides up (check to see that the design matches on the reverse side).
6) Apply glue to four corners of the original 6”x6” square (so each cut piece will have glue on two corners).
7) Carefully place the other two matching 3”x6”pieces next to each other over the two with glue but going in a vertical direction with the printed sides facing up.
8) After the glue has dried, practice folding the card so that it forms six different sides.
9) Apply Mad Scientist/spider stickers to the spider web side.
10) Fold the card to form the blank white square and apply cat and moon double-sided stickers and orange glitter.
11) Apply bat double-sided stickers and black glitter.
12) Rub-on blue gothic letters and glue on rhinestones if desired.
13) Stamp on skeleton and flourishes.
14) Antique the edges of the square with brown distress ink.
15) Fold the card in other ways and add more stickers, stamped designs and distress ink where desired.