Hearty PendantDesigner: Judy Ross
1. Keep all clay in airtight zip lock bags so clay does not dry out.
2. Use water to smooth clay before it dries.
3. Use hand lotion (on hands) so clay does not stick to hands.
1. Roll out HeartyLumina clay to 1/16” thickness. Use enough clay so that you have clay to wrap around a bamboo skewer to create a sleeve. This becomes your openings to thread your cording through. Your sleeve is at the top of your pendant.
2. Lay molding mat on clay and roll across mat hard enough to create a good impression into clay.
3. Trim clay making sure you keep sleeve ends open.
4. Repeat step 2 but only cut out the heart from the stamped image.
5.Attach to first clay impression by placing on top of image and pressing around edges with clay tool to seal.
6. Paint entire pendant as desired.
7. Let pendant air dry (drying time depends upon humidity, but pendant should be dry within hours). The pendant will be hard but still have some flexability to it.8. Thread cording into sleeve opening, add beads and closure pieces.
Back Home Search Category Search Name