Peppermint Ball Christmas Bracelet
Project By Lynn
1) Thirteen ½” peppermint ball beads
2) Twenty-eight 5mm Swarovski siam (red) crystals
3) Fifty ¼” green leaf beads with hole at the bottom of the leaf
4) 36” silver-plated Beadalon 19 strand beading wire (.015 thickness)
5) 4 silver crimp beads
6) 1 silver box two-strand clasp Just Enough (Cousin Corp.)
1) Crimping tool
2) Jewelry wire cutter
3) Jewelry glue
1) Cut the beading wire into two 18” pieces.
2) String one wire through a crimp bead, through the box clasp, and back through the crimp bead.
3) Use the crimp tool to fasten down the crimp bead, putting a drop of glue near the end of the crimped bead.
4) Do steps 2 and 3 to the other piece of wire and crimp bead.
5) String on one crystal and one leaf bead on each attached wire.
6) Pass the wire ends through a peppermint bead and cross the wires coming out on the opposite side.
7) String on a leaf bead, one crystal, and another leaf bead on each wire.
8) Pass the wire ends through another peppermint bead and continue adding the crystal and leaf beads in the same order as the previous set.
9) Continue in this pattern of stringing ending with a crystal before stringing on a crimp bead.
10) Pass the wires through the clasp and back through the crimp and fasten as before.
11) Tuck the wire ends back through some of the beads before clipping.
© 2006 Ben Franklin Crafts, Inc.