Punched Christmas Tree Card
Project By Lynn
1) 7 x 5 white card blank
2) EK Success 12x12 two- sided paper, Beach Bursts
3) 5 x 2-3/8gold and silver speckled vellum
4) 5-7/8 x 3 gold vellum
5) Stampendous rubber stamp, Celebrate the Wonder
6) Tsukineko Brilliance galaxy gold ink pad
7) Ranger superfine detail gold embossing powder
8) Heiko tape
9) Vellum tape
1) EK Success pine tree fold-over punch
2) Fiskar paper trimmer
3) Heat Gun
1) Cut a piece of Beach Burst paper to 6-5/8 x 4-5/8.
2) Punch five trees across the bottom of the paper.
3) Fold the trees open and adhere the paper to the card blank with Heiko tape.
4) Stamp the words onto the gold and silver speckled vellum in gold ink.
5) Dust the words with the gold embossing powder and heat with hot air gun.
6) Using the vellum tape adhere the embossed vellum to the green side of a 5-5/8 x 2-3/4piece of Beach Burst paper.
7) Tape the gold vellum to the card above the punched trees.
8) With Heiko tape attach the green paper with the speckled vellum to the gold vellum.
© 2006 Ben Franklin Crafts, Inc.