Cutting: Cut all fleece into 12" squares.
Note: You should be able to get 5 squares from each fleece cut
for a total of 35.
1) Before sewing, arrange squares into 7 rows of 5 squares. You
can design a scrappy look or a geometric design.
2) Sew the rows (5 blocks) together using a ONE INCH seam
3) Sew the 7 rows together using ONE INCH seam allowances. Tape
or pin seam allowances open when sewing rows together.
4) Stitch around the outside of the quilt using a ONE INCH seam
5) Tape or pin seam allowances open when sewing rows together.
Using sharp scissors, clip into all seam allowances and around
the outside edge approximately every 1/2". Be careful...do not
cut through the stitching!
6) Wash and dry by machine at medium heat to fluff and separate
For a Baby Throw:
Use 4 fleece cuts, sewing 16 squares (4 rows of 4 squares).
Follow instructions above