1) Randomly place Happy Birthday stickers on shiny rainbow side of
2) Punch out splats from the pink metallic sticker paper.
3) Stick down the splats between birthday stickers, cutting off
parts if the splats overlap the CD edge.
4) Punch out the photograph with the circle punch.
5) Run the photo through the Xyron machine (or use the tape) and
then attach it to the center of the disk front. Replace the photo with
a round sticker if you prefer.
6) Use the CD to trace a circle on the decorative paper.
7) Cut out the circle and glue or tape it to the back of the CD
8) If there is any excess paper trim the edges and then write your
© 2006 Ben Franklin