Red Foil Heart Card
Project by Lynn
1) “Cherish” rubber stamp (Inkadinkado, K and Co. Basic Grey collection)
2) 2” red foil adhesive heart (Paper Magic Group)
3) Color Box treasure ink pad (silver, copper, gold)
4) Floral stencil to fit on foil heart
5) Heiko tape
6) Low-tac tape
7) 4-1/4”x 5-1/2” white card blank
8) 4”x 5-1/4” black cardstock
1) Ball tip embossing tool
2) Embossing mat
1) Using the low-tac tape, adhere the stencil to the foil heart.
2) Place the foil and stencil on the mat and use the embossing tool to impress design.
3) Ink the ‘Cherish’ stamp with silver ink and stamp randomly on black cardstock.
4) Moisten the back of the embossed red foil heart with water and adhere it to the upper center of the black cardstock.
5) Attach the black cardstock to the white card blank with Heiko tape.
© 2006 Ben Franklin Crafts, Inc.