Season's Aloha Fern Card
Project By Lynn
1) 4-1/4”x 5-1/2” red card blank
2) 4”x 4-1/4” white cardstock
3) Large fern stencil (Dreamweaver)
4) Black embossing paste (Dreamweaver)
5) Primary Elements kit (with green and gold powder) (Lumion Arte)
6) Season’s Aloha rubber stamp (Rubberstamp Plantation)
7) Brilliance Galaxy Gold ink pad (Tsukineko)
8) Super fine embossing powder (Ranger)
9) Memorie Mists Mango Lemonade ( Superior Co.)
10) Repositional tape or painters tape
11) Heiko tape
1) Paper trimmer (Fiskars)
2) Palette knife or old credit card
3) Heat gun
4) Soft bristle paint brush
1) Tape the stencil onto the white cardstock at an angle.
2) Apply the embossing paste with the palette knife and remove stencil.
3) Let the paste dry until just tacky (Use the heat gun to speed the process).
4) With the paint brush apply the Primary Elements powders onto the embossed fern.
5) While the embossing paste is drying, stamp the Season’s Aloha words onto the bottom of the card.
6) Dust the words with gold embossing powder and heat with hot air gun.
7) Once the first leaf is dry, stencil on more leaves and dust with Primary Elements powder.
8) After all the ferns are dry, spray the cardstock with the Memorie Mist.
9) Use Heiko tape to secure the fern decorated cardstock to the card blank.
© 2006 Ben Franklin Crafts, Inc.