1) Using the 4mm jump rings connect the clasp to the ends of the chain.
2) Attach the two 7mm jump rings to each other and then to the ring of the clasp.
3) Using head pins attach the butterfly and crystal blossom beads to the top jump ring.
4) Cut the head off a long head pin and use it to wire wrap the oval bead to the bottom
jump ring and use the excess wire to wire wrap a loop at the bottom of the bead.
5) With the last head pin wire wrap the bi-cone to the lower wire loop of the oval bead.
© 2008 Ben Franklin
All Projects List