By Judy Ross
- HeartyŽ Air Dry clay - Black (Item #1304)
- Flower Mold - choice of design
- Rub 'n Buff - Gold and Silver
- Ink Pads - gold pigment and black dye based
- Card Stock:
- 4-1/2" x 5" Black
- 2-1/2" x 4-1/4" Burgundy
- 2-1/2" x 4-1/4" White
- Blank Card: 5" x 7" White
- Rubber Stamps:
- We Don't Remember Moments (PSX)
- Round Flower Etching (Hero Arts)
- Manuscript Background (Hero Arts)
- Swirling Art (Stampendous)
- Paint Brush
- Baby Powder
- Clear Rhinestone 6 mm
- Self-Sticking Mounting Squares
- Non-Stick Craft Sheet or Mat
- E-6000 Glue
- Clear Tape
- Cosmetic Sponge
1. Place 1/3 or a package of black HeartyŽ clay on a non-stick craft
sheet. Press with the palm of your hand to spread out
clay. Brush swirling heart rubber stamp with baby powder and
press into clay. Lift stamp and cut around image.
Highlight lines of stamped heart with stylus.
2. Place remaining clay into the flower mold that has been dusted with
baby powder. Press and lift out.
3. Apply silver Rub 'n Buff to clay pieces with a cosmetic
sponge. Highlight with gold Rub 'n Buff.
4. Position the blank card in a landscape format. Stamp message
on the right side of the card.
5. Place self sticking mounting squares to the back of the blank card
and position on blank note card.
6. Stamp script design using black ink and round flower etching stamp
with gold ink on both 2-1/2" x 4-1/4" card stocks and tape
together on backside. Place the self sticking mounting squares
to the back and stick on the blank card stock.
7. Glue clay flower to the heart with E-6000 and glue heart to the
8. Embellish with fiber and rhinestone.