1) Paint the front of the clipboard with the gesso (even under the clip).
2) After the gesso is dry, trace the clipboard on the printed 12 x12 sheet.
3) Cut out the traced pattern making a notch for the clip.
4) Glue the paper to the clipboard.
5) Decorate the clipboard with the Heidi Grace stamps and white ink.
6) Blend in the edges of the paper (especially around the clip) by dabbing gesso on with the sponge.
7) Using the copper ink, stamp the letters to spell out the words and emboss them with the Stardust powder.
8) Outline the letters with black ink.
9) Stamp out the numbers 1 –12 onto the pink/red paper with copper ink.
10) Punch out each number with the circle punch and outline the numbers with black ink.
11) Dot around the edge of each circle with Stickles sparkle paint.
12) Punch out 12 snowflakes from white scrap paper.
13) Apply stick glue to snowflakes and cover with clear glitter.
14) With Fabri-Tac glue a 6” piece of yarn and a snowflake to the top of each number circle.
15) Tape 2 and ˝ holly leaves and three berry clusters to clip on board.
16) Tie the ribbon to the top of the metal clip.
17) Store numbers not in use by tying them to the back of the clip.
© 2007 Ben Franklin
All Projects List